Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

The sad story😭

It was just like another day on the farm but I was not feeling to good so I asked to stay home. I got out my computer to start my work today at about 12:30. My mum needed to take my dog Marley to the vet for a check up. The thing was he had cancer and he was suffering so we had to get him put down in a nice way. It was so sad he was my companion and he was my friend and I will never forget him so thank you Marley. For being my friend and my favourite dog in the whole world. I love my dog Marley and I will never forget you were my dog and my animal that I will never forget you in my life time. Even though you are gone you are in the deepest part of my heart we will miss you but you may rest your head now in heven love you lots. here is a photo of him


11 comments:

  1. Hey Poppy,
    That is so sad he can rest in heaven now I am there for you when you want to talk and as a supporter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poppy
    I hope you are feeling okay,
    and Marley has a nice time in heaven,
    may he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you that makes me feel a lot better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok we have lost lots of anmials too we know how you feel hope you are feeling better from me and Holly

      Delete
  4. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Poppy that is such sad new but I know how it feels when you lose a pet I have lost a lot of my pets so may Marley RIP. Sooooo sad

      Delete
  5. Hey my name is Ana and im from Glenbrae school,
    I really like the way you express your feelings,I hope your feeling better,stay safe and make sureto keep the good work.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thak you your so understanding😭😢

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Poppy,
    I really liked the vocabulary you used and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete